Monday, May 26, 2014

2014 Memorial weekend

Alaina and I survived the 3 day weekend while Chad was at work (he also worked the Friday before when he is usually off so it was a long weekend for all of us!). I'm also backdating this one, even though I wrote it on June 15. :)


Little ones see and hear everything we do...


She loves to help me in the kitchen! I can't remember exactly what it was we made--some kind of marinade. Maybe for brown sugar chicken? We've been cooking a lot since Chad started working in the city. I am proud of myself for keeping up with it! Lots of meal planning and early prep work! :)



After getting the chicken marinading, we met Asa, Leo, and Eli at the Wondertorium since it was $2 admission.



I love that she discovers something new each trip.




You can tell they do a lot of painted handprints at school. She knew just what to do. :)





This is her first time steering the ship.


And she finally figured out how to climb up to the slide! She was so excited. "More slide! More slide!"




Chipotle was the perfect lunch for such a fun afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment