Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 2015 Fix Review: Box #3

Stitch fix has become my favorite cardboard box, which is saying a lot given our love affair with Amazon Prime. 


This month, I had a new stylist and she delivered some lovely items. I again indicated that I am interested in professional clothes--blazers, dresses, and maybe a fun necklace. 



I have had a different stylist each month and I haven't yet requested to keep one, just because I have been curious what new people will send. This month's fix was fun but not quite as exciting as the first two and the note was definitely less personalized. Again, though, it is incredibly impressive to me that they are able to ever get anything right given how little time they have to spend on each customer. And they do extremely, extremely well.  Maybe one day soon I will post pictures actually trying on the clothes but for now, this will do!



I didn't take a picture of the beautiful necklace they sent but I have linked it here.



The Tart Blithe Chevron Knit blazer was pretty interesting. It was one of the softest pieces of clothing that I have worn and it was not structured like a usual blazer. However, the back was a different pattern from the front, which I didn't love. Also, I already have a gray blazer from Loft so I probably don't need another one anyway, especially for the cost.



The Papermoon Myra blouse was similar to the roll tab blouse I received in the last fix. This is a really flattering cut and can be dressed up or dressed down. I highly recommend it!



I was not a fan of the Sabrina Yoke Detail Blouse. It felt funny and the fit was really off. This one was sent back without any regret.



Finally, the last item was the 41Hawthorn Finola dress. It was a great dress--navy/black and a really good cut and very professional. The fit wasn't great for me but I might be willing to try it again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment