Monday, October 7, 2013

Wild animals

Alaina has been a little wild lately. I know that she is pretty calm compared to most toddlers her age and for that, we are very thankful! She is going through the trying stages of independence. I frequently remind myself (& Chad) that the boundary testing means she's doing her job as a toddler. But boy is that job exhausting on the management! ;)

Speaking of wild animals, we went to the zoo with cousin Avery. Alaina enjoyed this trip more than the last one. She really liked the fish, the gorillas, and the lion. Avery loved the sea lions and seal.




She was engrossed by the aquatic center. She kept saying "fish!"--a new word for her. 


Being so cute is awfully tiring. 

Funny enough, Alaina fell asleep as we were leaving the elephant overlook. I'm pretty sure that's the same spot she fell asleep in at the last visit. 


Avery stayed out with me and Neil while the others visited the bat cave. 








No comments:

Post a Comment