Thursday, December 3, 2015

Day 2: Pretend a little longer?

This morning Chad said "those elves are silly! Look what they did" and A said "no daddy, I think mommy did that." Tonight we were talking about the elves and she said "mommy, they are just pretend."

She is so my daughter. As the story goes, I stopped believing in Santa when I was only 2 months older than A. Fortunately, I have always had ample Christmas spirit and love the holidays, despite my early and accurate skepticism.



Today's task was to say thank you to her gymnastics teacher for doing such a good job. She says she did that and she was excited for advent candy and finding the "2" pocket on the tree.


Tonight after gymnastics, we read Christmas books and sang six Christmas carols. It was a very easy and fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment