Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 6: Write a letter to a soldier


Our elves officially have names!
White = candy cane
Red = frosty
Green = berry berry

I told myself I would go with whatever names A chose, whenever she decided to name them. She only recently has started naming and normally comes up with nonsense words that I'm unable to pronounce to her liking. However, I can live with these!

Today's activity was to write a letter to a soldier. I'm not sure that I would have come up with this one on my own but I love the idea of us sending cards or letters to deployed military. I wasn't really sure how to go about sending a letter or what to include but fortunately google was more than happy to help. I found a great website that compiled organizations, needs, websites, tips, etc. I realized that I really would have liked to send something to someone who served/knew/was affiliated with my cousin, Brandon but my uncle and aunt indicated that most of those individuals were back stateside by now. It's hard to believe so much time has passed. Anyhow, I thought I would pass on the website and idea in case others wanted to send a letter or a card!





No comments:

Post a Comment