Thursday, December 18, 2014

25 Days of Christmas: Day 18--Teacher Gifts


First things first, A wanted to show off her Christmasy outfit. She had to point to each embroidered item. 





Last night I went to a fun baby shower for a friend while Chad walked around the neighborhood with A, looking at Christmas decorations. When I got home it was almost bedtime but I remembered we needed to put together teacher gifts. I  have been so pressed on time that I hadn't even been able to get bags/buckets for the gifts. I tried making a gift card holder out of toilet paper, as suggested by my good friend, Pinterest...but, not surprisingly, that was a total fail. So I found a way to make boxes out of paper and used some of A's drawings. I was pretty impressed with myself. I filled them with Hershey kisses, candy canes, and antibacterial gel. Chad picked up Starbucks cards to round them out. I always want to do more than we can for the wonderful teachers who we love so much. They are amazing and love A like she is their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment