Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Good little mommy

So this heart-melting post has been on my mind for awhile and tonight seemed like a good idea to get everything together. Some of the videos had to be posted as links.


A is just so sweet. Sometimes it's hard to separate the "yes, this is just developmentally appropriate toddler behavior" psychologist voice from the "no, she is clearly the sweetest baby who ever lived" mom in me. You can be the (likely biased) judge.





She loves her babies and her stuffed animals. It's so cute seeing her talking to them and loving on them. This also translates to actual babies and animals as well. This morning A's teacher told me that our little sweetie will sometimes try to put another little boy to sleep--when he is laying down, she wants to pat him to sleep (I'll wait while you awwwwww), much like they put her down for her nap (I'm sure they are a little more gentle). Lately she wants to bring 3 of her babies during "nite nite" and she wants to hold them all and cuddle and let them take turns on my shoulder while I pat them.






Loving on her special teddy bear.






Precious.


And this picture was just too sweet not to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment