Sunday, October 19, 2014

Outsourcing

In a previous blog post I mentioned that I've been reading a lot about outsourcing and wondering how that would look for us.

Baby A is shocked, too.


A major stressor has been our front yard. Since Chad started working in OKC, it has gotten out of hand but our schedule is such that we never had the time (or energy) to deal with it. Chad has wanted to hire someone to put down some stone work for awhile so we decided to have them just work out the whole front bed. I would ask you not to judge but I know that isn't realistic!


I also had someone come in to hang out with A last weekend so that I could go in to the lab for a writing meeting. 


I've discovered that I don't need to look outside the house for outsourcing though. Baby A is quite the jack/Jill-of-all-trades. 

She can do the driving. 



And the cooking. 


And baking. 


She loves feeding the puppies. 



And saving our money. 





She can handle my pleasure reading. 


I may even have her start running for me. Though she needs to learn to keep her shoes on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment