Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016: Day 8



I'm a sucker for a cute kid with good logic. When A put in all the work helping with the cookies, candy, and pie, she asked where it was going. She convinced me that she should also go to the holiday party. So I picked her up at lunch and brought her with me. She had a lot of fun. She won't talk to people in public anymore but it was very clear she had a blast. She was sad we didn't win a prize so she 'borrowed' a Santa hat from a student whose candy won. I'm still working on her to give it back. ;) This is the type of thing that is good in theory but as I am cleaning spilled soda off of the rug and wiping the chocolate handprints off of my leggings and dress, I wonder why I said yes! 



This photo showed up on my FB feed today. That face.



No comments:

Post a Comment