Thursday, April 6, 2017

Four's final week


Parents of older kids, will this always happen? Will I always start crying a week before my sweet baby girl's birthday?

We have a four year old for one more week. I can't even believe it.

I have moments of feeling incredibly guilty that I've fallen so far behind on the blog and therefore, documenting the memories over the last year. So I guess we are due for an update.

Sadly, in January we lost sweet Madeline. She wandered away from our house and was hit by a car. We are all still sad about this. Sweet A still cries regularly about how much she misses Madeline (and Jasper).





We've had lots of silly times together.


A had her first eye doctor's appointment, where we were told that her eyes are perfect. She was so incredibly angry about her eyes being dilated. While we waited, the staff brought her colors and a coloring page and she asked me why they would bring them when she couldn't even see to color.




 Chad and A somehow managed to convince me to get another dog in February. I am still adjusting. They clearly are not--they're all smitten and over the moon.





We celebrated Valentine's Day. 




We grew crystals with science.


Honored Dr. Seuss's birthday.


Continued looking adorable in dance tutus.


Drank hot chocolate at the doctor's office.



 Worked on our dance moves.

 Celebrated St. Patrick's day.

 And went to fun birthday parties.


So there. Now we are all caught up on the fun that has been 2017. I'm sure there will be more posts soon with her upcoming birthday. I won't pretend I'll be on top of it beyond that!

No comments:

Post a Comment