Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 5: Fun pajamas


So I originally bought these pajamas at the behest of my sister. I got them for Chad, who gave me a hard time about the tradition of the elves leaving holiday pajamas each year. She suggested this would quiet him down. But the joke was on me since I got convinced to try them on. In related news, thank goodness no one follows me around mockumentary-style. The image of me in a bunny suit, chasing Norabelle around the house because she stole A's Princess Peach stuffed doll? That would never be lived down. Same goes for me being chased by Norabelle as she tried to eat the bunny feet, arms, tail, and ears...




Tonight we were supposed to write a letter to Santa. We didn't make it very far. Just "To Santa"...maybe tomorrow?

Just an update on the cool Advent calendars--we all LOVE ours.
Alaina has received (lego): a snowman, a "rock and roll girl", a "rock boy", a speaker, and a snowmobile.
Chad has received: eggnog taffy, classic beef jerky, peppermint taffy, habanero beef jerky, and malted scotch caramel.
I have received the following tea: cinnamon spice (amazing!), pu'reh (not my cup of tea), pumpkin spice (given away because ew), bonfire (it actually tasted like fire...), and butterscotch (yum).


No comments:

Post a Comment