Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shower for Smudge

This weekend was Smudge's baby shower hosted by my fabulous friend, Ricki. She did such an amazing job with the entire party from start to finish. See the "save the date" she sent to out of town guests and the baby shower invitation.  








You should notice that the baby shower invitation is an exact match to our bedding. So perfect.











The decorations were all so cute and Smudge-worthy. 

The spread of food was great with awesome finger foods and sweets. 






We played several games including The Price is Right (not surprisingly, I knew a lot of prices as these were all items taken from my registry and I am quite the registry stalker), an ABC game of baby items (I was pretty terrible!), and a game which required people to not use the word "baby" all afternoon--a pretty difficult feat!


Thanks to everyone who came out and made this day so special! It was a lot of fun!


Here's the "money shot" with all of the great presents we received! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post. I love baking cakes and hosting parties. I am just a party planner by hobby but people really like my work. At a nearby rental event venue Atlanta, I had hosted a weekend carnival themed baby shower for my cousin. Even I made the cake on my own that was loved by everyone.

    ReplyDelete