Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weeks 32 & 33

Well, I warned you last post that I was behind in every aspect of life! I wasn't kidding. Fortunately, Madeline has gotten much better and seems back to her old self. Unfortunately, my cold turned into bronchitis and then Chad and I were hit with a stomach virus. It has been a never-ending cycle in this house! Hopefully we are both on the mend, though. We spent most of the morning trying to decontaminate and sanitize the house, although neither of us is back to 100% (Chad has it worse than I did, unfortunately).

I did submit a grant, had a paper accepted, and had another manuscript get a revise and resubmit decision so those are all good things from the last week. A pregnancy-related positive is that the round ligament pain that was constant is now just intermittent. So that has made standing and walking much more tolerable! I am hoping to get to the thank you notes this week. Things are definitely speeding up. We are under the 50 day mark now and the baby shower is this upcoming weekend. I can't wait to see the fun that Ricki has planned. :)

Even though I've been sick and I'm super busy, I am excited because my dad was able to come visit. I was really getting worried that the plague that had befallen our house would make it so that I wasn't even able to see him. Also exciting, my BFF Lori and her family are coming to visit this upcoming weekend! So lots of fun this week. :)

My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday but I am pretty sure it will be fairly routine.

And now for the new pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment