Sunday, June 2, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

I am dreadfully behind on the blog. I should be posting another update tomorrow but I thought I'd go ahead and share some photos from Memorial Day weekend. Alaina went back for a second visit to see the botanical gardens here in town. She enjoyed showing Avery around. :) 


















Alaina also got to meet Jasper & Madeline's little puppy cousin, Stella. She is a super sweet, very playful puppy. Madeline isn't a big fan of dogs (she thinks she is a cat so this makes a little sense) so that made for an interesting day of introduction. Stella was great with the baby and with the dogs! She is super fast!



And here are a few additional pictures from before Memorial Day.

I think Alaina looks very judgmental here. Along with staring and pointing, we already have a list of habits that need to be broken!



Alaina has become very interested in shoes. She loves to put my slippers on her feet and she tries to put her own socks and shoes on...even over her footed sleeper.


Although she hasn't taken more than a few random steps here and there, she really gets around fast! She is also SO chatty.




No comments:

Post a Comment