Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Like a record, baby

I know I said I would post these videos sooner. We lost internet at home for a few days (a loose connection in the phone line? perhaps it's time to upgrade to u-verse?).

I just thought this video of her spinning was pretty cute.


Also, I got this progression of Alaina going down for a nap at school. It's pretty fun to watch her all over the place.

Clearly we need to talk with her about personal space...


Her teacher has to keep her in her lap sometimes to prevent her from disturbing the others.


It's kind of creepy to watch people when they are sleeping (clearly this is what we have to look forward to once she is able to get out of her own bed...).


Finally in (her own) bed. It's the cot against the wall by the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment