Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February fun


She is just too cool. 

Sunday was my birthday. Yay. :)

We went to OKC and ate at BJ's Brewhouse and went shopping at the outlet mall. Baby A was the only one who enjoyed her meal.  






Monday we went back to Tulsa for her pulmonology follow up. He said A sounds really good. Her cough had disappeared for about 2 weeks but it has come back just a bit in the last week. He said once it clears again that he recommends stopping Zyrtec (but continue FloVent) since her allergy testing revealed no environmental allergens. This makes me a little nervous but we will give it a try in a couple of weeks...





We stopped at Camille's Sidewalk Cafe for a quick lunch. It was yummy! I got a ham and cheddar sandwich on a pretzel bun and A got a banana wrap with fruit. Chad didn't like his wrap but said he'd be willing to try it again. 


Life is busy as usual. I have a grant due next week on the same day my student has his dissertation proposal and I should hear if a grant I submitted in October was reviewed/scored. Things are also picking up in terms of coordinating practicum experiences for our students, too. Right as we prepare for a site visit from APA (the accreditation agency for our program). And of course we are all still trying to adjust to Chad's new schedule, with mixed results. Whew. When it rains...! But it has been gorgeous out. We feel for our family and friends who are still digging out of the snow. I hope spring is on its way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment