Friday, February 14, 2014

My funny valentine

Happy Valentine's Day all!

This week I thought I'd do fun crafts/activities with A while Chad was at work. It turned out that instead I just did things that would make any toddler miserable. 

Like making a candy treat for my Thursday class but not letting her eat *all* of them. 


Or getting together bubbles for her Valentine's day party but not blowing them all night. 



A fun part of holidays for me has been dressing her. I'm kind of kicking myself that I don't take daily pictures of what she wears to school because I generally have made-up themes in my head around major holidays, etc. So since February 1, every school day, I put A in something with hearts or love. It's silly and people don't really notice unless I've pointed it out (I've also randomly done stripes week or polka dot week) but it also helps me figure out how to get her in all the various outfits she has. :)


We went to consumers this morning to get frosted sugar cookies (so so good) for her class party. 


Her party was very sweet. I took her back to my office afterward. She was happy for the cookie (!!).  


Once we got home, we made Chad a big valentine poster. 
We hope your day was at least this good. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment