Thursday, May 8, 2014

Grumpy bird

I haven't had any time to blog lately (& my phone storage was full from not deleting photos so I haven't taken as many pictures lately). I just wanted to share--A got a book for her birthday (from her sweet friend, Margaux) called Grumpy Bird. We all absolutely love it and must read it at least twice a day. Baby A will now make a grumpy face if we ask her to. She thinks it's hysterical.


But her regular face is pretty awesome too.


Hopefully I can catch up soon. We had fun adventures last weekend in the city including a "sleep"over at Ben and Grace (I'm not sure it's a sleepover if one doesn't sleep in the new environment...) and participating in an autism walk with cousin Avery. As always, aunt Kris got some fantastic photos. The walk was a lot of fun, even though most everyone was a little grumpy. By the way, if anyone would like to donate to a truly excellent cause where the money will be used in a fantastic way, Autism Oklahoma is still accepting donations through June. Feel free to give to Avery and Ian's team100% of PieceWalk funds are used for highly underfunded autism programming in Oklahoma. These programs help support individuals and families, like my amazing niece, Avery, who was just diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. 







I just adore this sweet girl. I just can't believe she will be 6 next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment