Monday, January 5, 2015

January Cure Task 1

I feel like something is missing now that I'm not posting every day (don't worry, it won't be daily again)! At the same time, life has been fairly uneventful (this is a good thing). I mentioned that one of my goals for the year was to complete a month-long organizational challenge so I signed up for the January Cure. The assignment this weekend was to clean the floors (another part was to get fresh flowers but Chad is allergic. I'm thinking of getting a mini-terrarium though). Cleaning floors of course, necessitated finding floors in some rooms. :)



The house is capable of looking clean when the toddler is at school and the husband is running errands. 

Knowing that the semester is beginning has prompted me to reorganize a number of things including our coat closet, game closet, and pantry and refrigerator. I think those will all come later in the challenge and they may have other things I can do to make it even better so I'll hold off on showing those photos. 

Not much else is new. I'm excited about OSU having heat to go in to work tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment