Friday, August 24, 2012

Quick update

So I have been super busy as I try to get back to work on a full-time basis. I am really loving being back! But daycare starts Monday. :(

I still have things I want to update on--like sleeping, in particular (maybe I'm not updating because I hope the issues will resolve!) but I don't have a lot of time these days. Maybe I can do a big update this weekend. However, I've got a week's worth of pictures and videos that needed to be uploaded. I am pretty sure that's what most people want to see anyway. :)
Here's a picture of Alaina after our walk on Sunday. This shows you that she is still really tiny!
I love her little lovey. She really likes it, too. I've been trying to give it to her during times of comfort and quiet. Hoping she attaches to it. See how cute!


No matter what Chad and I do, we can't make her laugh like the puppies!

 

Play time:
 

She grunts a lot when she's grumpy! However, you can see how much she loves playing with her feet and how good she is getting with her hand-eye coordination--even passing the toy back and forth between hands!
 



 

She has been doing this hilarious thing lately that sounds like a fake cough.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment