Sunday, October 13, 2013

Trouble

She is so much trouble. In the best possible way.



But literally. I've caught her writing on the wall 3 times...


Pretending to be asleep. Seriously. 


I have been doing quite a bit of blogging from my phone again so I'm behind on posting videos.

This is my favorite recent video. She was either trying to "kiss the baby" (herself with the phone flipped so she could see herself on the screen) or she is practicing her "duckface." Let's just hope it's not the latter.


And this one is just funny. I mostly love the head tilt at the end. She may be turning into a little diva. Trouble.


This 40-second clip sounds like a quiet morning in our house. I couldn't even take a guess how many times this child says "mommy" in an hour. It is really pretty nice to be so loved. Even when it's exhausting.


A few weeks ago, A really realized that all of her hair bows are hanging in one place. So she wanted them. All of them.



Baby girl was just chatting it up with my water bottle the day I got home from Oakland.



Little pigtails. 









No comments:

Post a Comment