Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy six months + when will we be well again?

Our baby girl had her half-birthday today. This also means I hit the six month of nursing. Not exclusively but it's something. I still have mixed feelings about how I continued as well as the end drawing near but for the moment I'll just pat myself on the back.

In celebration, we both got the stomach bug. Yay. She seems to have a much milder case than I do. She's still happy and perky. Not so much on my end. But for that I'm thankful. I'd rather be sick than her have it full force. That said, I'm ready for the plagues to be lifted off our house. One, both, or all three of us have been consistently sick since August 29. Stupid germ factory daycare. Ah well, the research suggests that babies who attend group care centers have strong immune systems and miss less school in kindergarten and first grade. Which is good...but is small comfort tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment