Tuesday, April 10, 2012

40 weeks...

Updated Survey:

How far along: 40weeks, 2days
Total weight gain/loss: +37
Maternity clothes: I've mostly been wearing (nonmaternity) yoga or pajama pants and t-shirts lately. I'm home. What do you expect? 
Stretch marks: Nothing new. Still disliking the edema.
Sleep: My sleep has been pretty good.
Best moment this week: Yesterday I wasn't feeling great after the doctor's appointment and when I got home, I got a package from my former advisor with a bunch of UK clothes in it. It definitely lifted my spirits!
Movement: She is still moving quite a bit. I feel her heel "sweeping" across quite a bit and that feels so funny!
Food cravings: Still no cravings but a snickers bar does sound good (haven't had one). 
Labor Signs: I am still having the non-painful tightenings. They are happening more regularly but still no pain. 
Belly Button in or out: No real changes. 
What I miss: Nothing new here.
What I am looking forward to: Tomorrow's appointment. I am excited to see her again and nervous to see if I've made any progress. I might actually be admitted tomorrow night if we decide to go through with Thursday's induction but my body isn't 'quite' ready yet. I'm ready to have this decision made already.
Milestones: Hitting (and then passing...) the due date on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment