Sunday, April 8, 2012

Today is the day!!...or not...

So today is/was Alaina's due date. As expected, she was a no-show. Of course now that I'm ready for her arrival, she will probably take her sweet time. Tomorrow I will have a doctor's appointment at 2 pm and we will find out if we are making any progress. Keep your fingers crossed! I am a little bit nervous that Thursday will come and Alaina won't be ready, which will make the induction more difficult, if it comes to that. I haven't had many signs that things are changing, other than a little bit of back pain, some minor cramping, and what may or may not be nonpainful contractions. But surprisingly, I'm still not miserable. Thanks to those who've asked. ;-)

In case you were worried, I finished everything on my work list except for grading the midterms. That does need to get done...In terms of baby stuff, I did finish the thank you cards from the showers. I still have a few more that need to be sent but I actually need to buy more, oops!

And now for the very last weekly picture. I'm combining it with two other pictures from the last five weeks so you can see if you think she has dropped. I promise I have other clothes, I just wanted to show you the comparison. :-)

33 weeks
38 weeks
40 weeks

2 comments:

  1. She has definitely dropped! & you can see she's pointed more outward too! She's getting ready!! Yay!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted between today and the 14th. I have a feeling she's coming VERY soon. You look ready! Can't wait, mama!

    ReplyDelete