Tuesday, January 3, 2012

11.23.11: Lots to be thankful for!

A lot happened in the last month!

I started feeling very sporadic and slight movement this month. The first time was on 10.21.11, on a plane on the way back from my friend, Aimee's wedding. It felt like my stomach was dropping, like on a roller coaster. Later movements felt more like an eel swimming around. I loved every time it would happen!

In this time period, I also had a conference in Toronto which was fun but a new pregnancy symptom popped up at this time--pregnancy-related carpal tunnel syndrome. So bizarre! I also had to give a job talk to my department. I could tell Smudge was excited because I felt her moving around a bit after I was finished!

I also had my 20-week anatomy scan. We were so excited to see the baby doing all kinds of flips, kicks, and jabs, most of which I was shocked I could not feel! However, we were even more excited to hear that everything was looking perfect. The baby's heartbeat was approximately 160 bpm and she appeared to weigh about 11 ounces, which is right on track. The tech tried hard to get some good pictures but it was hard with such an active little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment