Sunday, January 29, 2012

30 weeks!!

We've hit the big time! We are at the approximate 10 week countdown to Alaina's arrival. Very exciting.

With this third trimester has come a resurgence of symptoms I didn't expect to feel again--like nausea/morning sickness and a worsening of the old favorites like heartburn and swelling (Chad and I have decided I do not have cankles, I have thigh-kles!). That pressure/pain that I was feeling last week really hasn't gone away and I am expecting it probably won't. However, Alaina is still kicking and moving around like usual so I'm not concerned that anything is wrong.

Today was a rough day. Things like putting on socks can take a lot of time and effort! However, we went to Lowe's and bought shades for the nursery. I woke up with a sore throat and just haven't been feeling well but it's hard to tell what is pregnancy-related versus if I am coming down with a cold. I've upped my vitamin C intake and have been drinking even more fluids, just to be sure. Along with a sore throat, I've been feeling stuffy, achy, and grumpy. I almost cried when I saw that we didn't have any tea in the pantry. Fortunately though, Chad ran to the store to get me some so I'll be sipping hot tea in just a few minutes! Anyhow, hopefully I'll be feeling better by tomorrow.

I wasn't a big fan of Chad's picture and it was blurry so I also took a shot in the bathroom at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment