Tuesday, January 24, 2012

29 weeks

As suspected, today's appointment was fairly routine. I had only gained 1.8 pounds in the last two weeks to that was my little pleasure for today. Blood pressure was normal and I was measuring right at 29.5 weeks. She said it is still too early to tell how Smudge is positioned. After the appointment (of course, isn't that how it always is?) I started having a new pain. I think Alaina must have her foot or elbow comfortably couched under my right hip. She doesn't want to move it, either! I am not concerned though; it's just a uniquely uncomfortable feeling!

Chad and I also finished up the childbirth and newborn care classes tonight. Tonight's was definitely useful. Chad was a pro at diapering a teddy bear. This class also pointed out to me that swaddling is not my strength. Looks like Madeline is going to have to be our little guinea pig for the next couple of months! :) We're pretty sure Jasper would not tolerate being swaddled. But I'm sure we'll have to try, just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment