Friday, March 9, 2012

30 days left!

Yikes.
Still quite a bit to do both in terms of work and getting ready for Alaina. I have gotten much more work done, though--just two more reviews left, two theses, a manuscript to revise, summaries to read, lectures to write, and notes to sign. So yea, it's better but still too much for her to come anytime soon. 


Here's the list again, I'll keep updating it to keep myself on track--

  • Find and meet with a pediatrician
  • Finish painting and decorating the nursery
  • Launder and organize the baby clothes
  • Decide on a bring home outfit
  • Write thank-you cards (I've finally started these at least)
  • Make meals to freeze
  • Write "birth goals" (yikes)
  • Determine what necessities we still need to buy (like um, diapers...)
  • Pack our hospital bags (I've made my list of things to take) and install the car seat

My doctor's appointment on Tuesday went well. Blood pressure was 126/78 which is a little higher than usual but not concerning. Now we are at weekly appointments which will definitely make things go by faster. She plans to do a growth scan at 38 weeks. Currently Alaina is still head down but currently facing to the right. Here is a video, unfortunately she is sleeping again! 


Chad and I also finished our classes at the hospital. 

The shower the graduate students held for us was really very nice. I still need to get pictures from them, though. We also picked up our glider and ottoman. I took a picture but I think I want to hold off on pictures until we get closer to finishing the nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment