Sunday, March 11, 2012

36 weeks!

So in addition to spending most of today taking pictures, this has been a really busy weekend in terms of preparing. Since I haven't started nesting yet, I decided I should probably just bite the bullet and do the work. I spent the weekend laundering and organizing all the clothes, blankets, and toys for the first three months. We also cleaned out the things in the closet that didn't belong and organized the diapers. So the list is starting to look {very} slightly better. 
  • Find and meet with a pediatrician
  • Finish painting and decorating the nursery
  • Launder and organize the baby clothes
  • Decide on a bring home outfit
  • Finish Write thank-you cards
  • Make meals to freeze
  • Write "birth goals"
  • Determine what necessities we still need to buy (like um, diapers...)
  • Pack our hospital bags (I started Alaina's bag) and install the car seat
  • {New this week} Find and schedule a photographer for newborn photos
My work list is looking longer than ever, though, unfortunately...

No comments:

Post a Comment