Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Updated survey + lists

How far along: 38weeks, 3days
Total weight gain/loss: +38
Maternity clothes: I really don't have any spring clothes. This is becoming a problem. 
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Yea, really not happening. I wake up every hour (almost on the hour, which is interesting). I guess there really is something to the body preparing you for being up all night with a newborn...
Best moment this week: Definitely finishing the nursery!
Movement: She is still going strong. 
Food cravings: Nope. 
Labor Signs: Nothing.
Belly Button in or out: Almost flush. And very sensitive. 
What I miss: I don't think there's anything I could miss more than turning over in the bed without waking up. 
What I am looking forward to: Ugh, it's so bad that all the things I can think of are work-related.
Milestones: I've hit all the milestones now except my due date. :)


Nothing new on the baby list but I am making progress at work, thankfully! 
  • Revise and resubmit NSSI manuscript (due April 2)
  • Review manuscript for Psych Assessment (due April 4)
  • Finish grading midterms
  • Grade reports and feedback sessions for class
  • Write 3 lectures 1 lecture
  • Create grading rubric for graduate presentations
  • Enter grades
  • Sign clinic notes twice weekly
  • Review assessment report
  • Review 3 2 intake summaries
  • Review my graduate student's thesis proposal
  • Review undergraduate thesis and poster presentation
  • Help undergraduate revise IRB application
  • Read graduate student thesis

No comments:

Post a Comment